Madjer Thoughts on Madjer Cup 2nd Edition
Para aceder à versão em Português Clique AQUI
1. Madjer, after the 1st edition of Madjer Cup what are the expectations for the 2nd edition?
M: Given the tremendous success of the first edition and the feedback from everyone involved, we have set the bar higher and I hope that this second edition will be even bigger, with more teams and more media exposure!
2. In 2018 due to changes in the international competitive calendar, you could not be physically present at the event, even so what idea did you have of the 1st edition of Madjer Cup?
M: I got the idea that, that due the commitment and help of all involved , we achieved not only our main goal, that was mainly to create a competition where there is a global gap training), but also we have been able to stimulate and promote the sport, but above all FairPlay among teams from all over the world!
3. What vision do you have about the development of youth beach soccer worldwide?
M: As I mentioned earlier, there is a very large gap in training, but grateful to be able to help plug that gap!
4. What do you think Madjer Cup’s role in the future of Youth Beach Soccer is?
M: I have no doubt that we will be the tournament of excellence of youth beach soccer and above all we will create bases for the development of athletes and staff.
5. What messages would you like to send to all young people who dream of becoming the next Madjer?
M: Just like I once dreamed of being a soccer player … never give up on your dreams, whatever they may be! And at Madjer Youth Cup we want to give you the opportunity to one day fulfill your dream in beach soccer!
Know more about the event in the official website and facebook.